Thursday, February 26, 2009

How to Become a Good Teacher

To become a good teacher you need to be good with kids. You have to be nice to them. They will not listen to you if you are not. You need to be able to stand in front of a class of kids. To be able to give them an education without boring them. Make the kids feel like they want to be in school, in your class. Get them to do projects to get hands on experience learning different things. Fascinate them! Get them hooked on learning!

It is important to teach the students in a way that they would understand. Get the students to help each other. Teach them how to work in groups and work with each other. Teach them how to be responsible. Becoming a good teacher is important because you want your students to learn in the best way possible.

5 comments:

  1. I think you did a really good job. I like the line " Get them hooked on learning" it almost reminds me of the hooked on phonics thing. I can see that you want the person to find a way to connect with the children that they are teaching which is very important. Education is important. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's good for people who want to be a teacher and it show us how to be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this was well done. I feel that this shows that you obviously want to be a teacher and you will be a good one if you follow what you wrote. Well done piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This piece is very literal and straightforward, which is good for someone looking for advice on becoming a teacher! I'm assuming you wrote about becoming a good teacher because that is what you want to do...I can see your passion about teaching in through your writing.

    ReplyDelete